Image Map

Thursday, February 16, 2017

What a Busy 2 Years it has been... I am BACK!

It is hard to believe that it has been TWO years since my last post! And may I add it has been an exciting, whirlwind, BLESSED, emotional, celebratory two years! I was engaged during the last post I made... since then I have gotten married to my loving husband, had our first son, Maxwell, and we just celebrated his first birthday in October! If that isn't enough we just decided we are going to sell our house and move... crazy right, but the lord has truly been working and has blessed us in ways we didn't even think was possible. Here are some picture documenting the last couple of years.

Our Wedding Day June 6, 2015




Beautiful Bridal Party


Swisters!



                                       7 1/2 Months with the Nugget


    The Most Beautiful Site My Eyes Have Ever Seen!


Our 1st Family Picture after 9 hours of Active Labor 


VROOM... VROOM!


   He is growing up too Fast! 14 months in this picture!


      Dada I love your cool shoes... Can I try them on?!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment